Admission to MBA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor Degree examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and category I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%. Provided that for admission to MBA the candidate shall have passed Bachelor Degree with not less than 50% of marks with Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Computer Programming / Computer Applications / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics as one of the optional or electives at Degree Level. Provided further that in respect of candidate who has studied and passed one of the subjects specified in the first proviso in the Pre-university Course with 50% of marks in that subject shall also be considered for admission. However in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Cat-1, 45% of marks in that subject shall be considered for Admission. The candidates are required to attend K-MAT Entrance test to be held on 2nd July 2006. Students from all over the country can take up the test. Application form will also be available with participating colleges from 1st June to 25th June Every Year.
The latest information can be available on the website http://www.kmatindia.com
Admission is open, to the master of technology course, to all the candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or any other examinations recognised as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% of Marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and group -1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45% and should have appeared for PGCET conducted by VTU, Belgaum.
The University will be providing latest information through the web site www.vtu.ac.in
Candidates with Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Karnataka shall be eligible for admission to 3rd semester or second year lateral entry in the appropriate branch of Engineering, if he/she has appeared for the Common Entrance Test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka and has secured not less than 45% in the final year examination in the 5th & 6th semester. (40% in case of SC/ST/Other Backward Classes specified in the relevant government order for the purpose of reservations in respect of Engineering and Technology courses.
Eligibility for M.TECH.: Computer Science & Engineering (PART-TIME)
Duration: 3 year (6 Semester)
Eligibility: B.E (C.SE, ISE, E & C, E & E, TC) I Class
1. Recognized Extension centres will invite applications from the staff of the nearby colleges/ industries within about 100 km radius.
2. Seniority / length of service shall be the criteria for sponsorship by the Principal and also for selection at the nodal centres.
3. There must be minimum 10 candidates but maximum 25 candidates.
4. Admission is to be done by the identified nodal colleges by inviting applications from nearby colleges/polytechnics/industries through a circular (Copy to be sent to the University)
5. Only regular faculty employee shall be admitted.
6. Only Karnataka students shall be given admission under Engineering College/ Polytechnic faculty categories. Eligibility: First Class at Undergraduate level.
1. Rs.30,000/- per year: The Management sponsoring the staff shall bear either full concession or a part, not less than 50% of the fee. A bilateral bond to be signed in this regard.
2. Annual fee shall be Rs.40,000 /- for the candidates from industry.
3. Others fee as notified by the University.
1. Online examination system will be followed for these programmes.
2. Exams will be conducted in nodal centers. The candidates from polytechnic shall be sponsored by the Directorate on the recommendation of the Principal.
3. Application form may be got by sending a request to Principal with a DD for Rs 500 in the name of Principal SJCIT Chickballapur